Deadline: 30 April 2018
Nominations are open for the IWA’s Women in Water Award to acknowledge and celebrate female leadership in the field of water.
Through this award, the IWA recognises those women working in the field of water who, through their demonstrated leadership, have had a significant positive impact on the development of the industry.
The award showcases an individual’s excellence in leadership as demonstrated by outstanding initiatives, impact of work and inspiration to others. The award recognises the role women play in the sector, but also seeks to encourage the greater participation of women in the water sector and hopes to motivate more women to pursue leadership positions within the sector.
- This award is open for anyone to submit (IWA members and Non-Members)
- Demonstrable leadership within the sector which has had a positive impact in the advancement of water management
- Demonstrable contributions towards the development of future leaders
- Demonstrable contributions towards IWA and/or other water-related groups, Associations or institutions
- Open to all women working in the water industry
- Awardees need not be an IWA member
- Self-nominations are permitted
- Winning candidate informed week of 18 June
- Award presented at opening ceremony of the World Water Congress & Exhibition, Tokyo September 16-21 2018
How to Apply
Nominations must be submitted via given website.
For more information, please visit IWA’s Women in Water Award.