Deadline: 7 November 2016
The Louis Bonduelle Foundation is seeking applications from young researchers in the areas of nutrition and eating habits, for all scientific fields with an aim to promote public interest in vegetables by working to bring about a long-term change in eating habits.
The Foundation wishes to support Research on Nutrition and Food Behaviours, by providing financial assistance to students (doctors or researchers) carrying out a research project.
The prize is intended to reward research work in the areas of nutrition or eating habits, regardless of the scientific disciplines concerned (medicine, physiology, sociology or agronomics, etc).
The €10,000 Award’s aim is to help the laureate during its works. It is not to be used to pay for the host laboratory’s running costs.
The Award shall not lead to any claim by the Award winner regarding on the amount or nature of the Award, or to a replacement or exchange for any reason whatsoever. The winning project can only benefit from the Award once.
- Award is open to young researchers working on Nutrition or Food behaviours, in the broadest sense of the terms.
- It is open to applicants from the following disciplines: Nutrition, Psychology, Sociology, Medicine, Dietetics, Pharmaceutics, Sciences, Agri-food, Agronomy and human sciences. The project must be original, unpublished and led exclusively by the candidate.
- Enrolled in a University
- PhD student or 1st year of post doc
- Aged less than 35 years on the 31st December 2016
- From any nationality
How to Apply
Application must include:
- Commitment of the hosting laboratory, certified by the Supervisor of the laboratory
- Copy of student card
- Curriculum vitae
- Details of the research project (maximum 10 pages long)
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Louis Bonduelle Foundation.