The Paul Hamlyn Foundation continuously provide various funding opportunities in order to help people overcome disadvantage and lack of opportunity, so that they can realise their potential and enjoy fulfilling and creative lives.
The Foundation has a particular interest in supporting young people and a strong belief in the importance of the arts.
- Support innovation
- Give people a voice
- Work with others
- Make lasting commitments
- be open
- Have impact
- Work across the UK
- Be and effective organization and a fair employer
Open Funding Opportunities
- Shared Ground Fund: The fund is designed to support organisations to test new approaches and explore ways of addressing new migration challenges.
- Youth Fund: The Youth Fund will provide core funding to organisations within the youth sector and outside.
- Access and Participation Fund: The fund will help organisations to build stronger evidence about what works so that they can improve practice and achieve greater impact.
- Arts-based Learning Fund: The fund will encourage the development, use and sustainability of effective arts-based activities in education, through arts organisations working with schools, further education colleges and teachers.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their applications via online application process consisting of following steps:
- Finding the right fund
- PHF online grant application
- Eligibility quiz
- Completing your application
- Submitting your application
As a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can download our full resource guide PDF on ‘Apply Anytime: Grants that are open throughout the Year.’ Not a Premium Member? Sign up and get access to hundreds of downloadable PDFs that will take you to the next level of fundraising. Donor database, sample proposals, calendar overview of latest grants, training videos, priority funding alerts, online sessions with fundraising experts and guaranteed participation in one live webinar. Sign up here!