Deadline: 5 September 2016
The Transparency International invites applications for its Anti-Corruption Award with an aim to recognise a particular action or initiative undertaken by one or several individuals or organisations and constituting a tangible contribution to the fight against corruption and the mission of the TI movement.
Award would be expected to be of exemplary character, the Anti-Corruption Award will recognise a particular action or initiative demonstrating the manifold impacts in the fight against corruption worldwide.
The Award consists of a trophy and participation in a public award ceremony during the 17th edition of the International Anti-Corruption Conference to take place from the 1st to the 4th of December 2016.
Nominees must meet the following requirements:
- Nominees must have undertaken an action that is likely to significantly influence, or to have had a significant impact on, existing levels of corruption in his/her respective country or region.
- The action should be one likely to attract interest and emulation in other parts of the world.
- The action must be particularly courageous and exemplary, inspirational and deserving of wide international recognition.
- The action should recognise the longevity of commitment to fighting corruption.
- Nominations for posthumous awards can be considered by the Committee only in truly exceptional cases.
The following categories of nominees will not be considered for the Anti-Corruption Award:
- Individuals or organisations of questionable integrity or goals.
- Members of the TI Board of Directors, the Boards of TI chapters, the Award Committee and salaried staff of the TI Secretariat and of chapters while serving in those capacities.
- Individuals or organisations that submit self-nominations.
How to Apply
- Nominations should be submitted by filling in the form available in the given website.
- Nominations can be submitted, alternatively via email or post.
For more information, please visit Anti-Corruption Award.