Deadline: 24 August 2017
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications from individuals, organizations, and companies for its Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Guatemala’s Development Challenges to seek opportunities to co-create, co-design, co-invest, and collaborate in the research, development, piloting, testing, and scaling of innovative, practical and cost-effective interventions to address Guatemala’s Development Challenges.
The Development Challenges may include opportunities to address the Regional HIV/AIDS Program managed in Guatemala.
The goal of this program is to make more secure Guatemala that Fosters Greater Socio-economic Development in the Western Highlands and Sustainably Manages its Natural Resources.
- Greater Security and Justice for Citizens
- Improved Levels of Economic Growth and Social Development in the Western Highlands
- Improved Management of Natural Resources to Mitigate Impacts of Global Climate Change
- Public, private, for-profit, and non-profit organizations, as well as institutions of higher education, public international organizations, non-governmental organizations, U.S. and non-U.S. governmental organizations, and international donor organizations are eligible under this BAA, unless otherwise stated in the individual Addendum.
- All organizations must be determined to be responsive to the BAA and sufficiently responsible to perform or participate in the final award type.
For information regarding application procedure and more, please visit grants.gov.