ViiV Healthcare is a global specialist HIV company established in November 2009 by GlaxoSmithKline (LSE: GSK) and Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) dedicated to delivering advances in treatment and care for people living with HIV. The company’s aim is to take a deeper and broader interest in HIV/AIDS than any company has done before and take a new approach to deliver effective and new HIV medicines, as well as support communities affected by HIV.
Work Inside ViiV Healthcare
- Improving diagnosis & treatment of infants in Africa
- World AIDS Day Celebrations
Types of Funding Opportunities by ViiV Heathcare
- ViiV Healthcare Paediatric Innovation Seed Fund – The seed fund specifically supports partnerships that focus on expanding the evidence base for paediatric care and treatment and the development of paediatric fixed-dose combination (FDC) medicines. As part of its ongoing commitment to deliver innovation in the areas of highest unmet need, it has created the £10 million Paediatric Innovation Seed Fund.
- Positive Action for Children Fund – The call is focused on non-governmental and communitybased organizations that can deliver change at a community level thanks to their links with or representation of the communities affected. ViiV Healthcare supports organizations to deliver prevention of mother-to-child transmission (PMTCT) of HIV services, which empower mothers and children across the globe.
- Positive Action Community Grants – The Positive Action Community Grants are given by ViiV’s local operating companies to in-country HIV community organizations that are innovative, sustainable and that produce tangible results for communities affected by HIV. The in-country teams work closely with grantees to ensure that programs are meeting the needs of the community.
For more information, visit ViiV Healthcare Funds.