Deadline: 17 April 2017
The Franco-Argentine has announced a joint call for projects “Youth III” with an aim to support decentralized cooperation in the areas of vocational training for young people and international and European mobility in volunteer programmes.
- Vocational training for young people: vocational training aims on the one hand to encourage the mobility of apprentices and young people in vocational training between training establishments located in the territories of the partner communities, as well as that of young job seekers In the year following the end of their vocational training curriculum.
- International youth mobility within the framework of voluntary service: International mobility of young people in the framework of voluntary work supports existing decentralized cooperation projects involving young volunteers, whose missions will reinforce these cooperations, both in France and abroad.
- Youth participation: Projects should focus on young people and integrate them into the decentralized cooperation project. Volunteers and young people in vocational training must be supervised and followed throughout their international experience, which must be able to be valued on their return to the actors of the territory (companies, schools, high schools, universities, associations, etc.). ).
- Mutualization and consultation: Priority will be given to the projects carried out by several local and regional authorities in order to give greater coherence and effectiveness to their actions. 5 additional bonus co-financing bonuses will be granted to projects submitted by several French territorial authorities.
- Eligible Countries: With the exception of countries and territories for which joint arrangements exist (Mexico, Senegal, Morocco, Palestinian Territories and Quebec – these countries will, however, be eligible under a project involving several partner communities in several different countries), all Countries and territories are eligible for this call for projects .
- Local Business Participation: The projects in which the French territorial authorities plan to integrate one or more companies in their territory into their actions (co-financing, provision of expertise, etc.) will be privileged, especially in the case of projects concerning vocational training. Likewise, the participation of federative organizations or in relation to companies in the French territorial community, such as competitiveness clusters, clusters and economic development agencies, is also encouraged.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, visit https://goo.gl/qZy92e