The Department of Sport, Arts and Culture hereby invites suitable project proposals and applications from Community Arts Associations that are working and actively involved in Sport, Arts,Culture and Heritage sectors.
Project proposals should have a link to programmes that mainstream and or facilitate participation and development of the following Target Groups:
- Registered NPOs/NPCs from all 9 provinces are invited to submit proposals. This Call for Proposals is for projects that will be implemented in 2023/2024 financial year.
- Conditions for acceptance of application:
- Detailed proposal with itemised budget
- Budget should not exceed R1 000 000.00
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Valid South African-based registered Non-Profit Organization (NPO) or Non-Profit Company (NPC) Certificate
- Letter of Authority from the organisation appointing leading member or project/liaison manager, with this letter for the project (signed by a majority or all of the Executive members).
- Certification stamp should not be older than 3 months.
- Bank Confirmation Letter for Account
- Priority will be given to organisations not previously funded in the past three years.
For more information, visit Arts and Social Development.