Deadline: 27 June 2017
The Children’s Prize Foundation is inviting all Master’s and Doctorate students for its 2017 global prize who are driven to save children’s lives to submit a brief proposal online. The Foundation seeks the best and most effective project proposal that will save the greatest number of children’s lives.
Applicants are expected to include a science-based approach that will measure and evaluate the impact of lives saved as proposed in their projects. The Prize aims to empower graduate students around the world to implement life-saving interventions that will reduce child mortality.
- The winning project will be awarded $100,000 to carry out their proposed plan.
- The winner will be announced in December 2017.
The 2017 Prize is eligible to any individual worldwide that:
- is a current graduate student;
- is currently enrolled in a formal accredited institution;
- has an expected graduation date after December 1, 2017;
- has the support and commitment of an academic advisor/supervisor and can name him or her in the Round 1 entry form;
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Children’s Prize 2017.