Deadline: 14 February 2020
St.George Foundation is currently accepting Expressions of Interest for its Inspire Grant to support national, innovative programs that provide alternative pathways to, or opportunities for, education.
The Inspire Grant provides up to $200,000 per year for three years to one eligible Australian charity each year for the purpose of providing innovative interventions that will change the course of a child’s life through access to education. Embedded with milestone and impact measurement reporting, the Inspire Grant is designed to help children who are impacted by physical, social or economic disadvantage through innovative programs that provide alternative pathways to education. It aims to affect significant, long term change and inspire sustainable outcomes for children into the future.
Projects Funded Should
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Provide innovative opportunities for children experiencing disadvantage in Australia to reach their full potential.
- Be national in scope, either immediately or with the potential for future national scaling.
- Provide impact reporting and measurement of agreed outcomes.
Innovative or pilot projects providing:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Alternative pathways to, or opportunities for, education.
- Other projects at the Governors’ discretion that provide significant positive impact on the future potential of children in Australia.
To be eligible for funding, organisation will:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Be endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (but not another anciliary fund). Deductible Gift Recipients must be listed with the Australian Taxation Office under Item 1 of the Table in Section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act, 1997.
- Be seeking funding for an innovative project or program focused on improving the lives of children in Australia experiencing a physical, social or economic disadvantage under the age of 18 years.
- Provide recent, audited financial statements, signed by the auditor.
- Projects with demonstrated positive impact on women and girls will be considered favourably by the Board of Governors.
- Projects with a particular focus on providing interventions for children at the age of 12 years will be considered favourably by the Board of Governors.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Projects outside Australia.
- Auspiced applications.
- Sponsorship or fundraising appeals.
- Parenting programs/ programs for adults.
- Residential camps, except where that is the core purpose of the applicant organisation.
For more information, visit https://www.stgeorgefoundation.com.au/apply/inspire-grant-guidelines/