The Health Policy Plus (HP+) Project is a seven-year (August 2015 – August 2022) program funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by Palladium in partnership with RTI International, Avenir Health, Futures Group Global Outreach, Plan International USA, Population Reference Bureau, The White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood and ThinkWell.
- Health policies are developed, adopted, implemented, and monitored that improve equity, access, availability, affordability, and acceptability of quality health services, supplies and information.
- Sustainable, predictable, and adequate financing for programs and health policy implementation increased.
- Policy environment for public stewardship, accountability, and transparency improved.
- Sustainable development goals are advanced through global leadership and advocacy.
- Participatory approaches in the design, execution and/or refinement in roll-out of activities
- Alignment to existing initiatives / support to other groups working in the accountability space
- Capacity building of local organizations working in the accountability to drive recommendations forward, including training of local / community groups to take activities forward upon completion of the Award to ensure sustainability
- Engagement through existing forums/channels for the purpose of integration
- Ensuring linkages to wider accountability channels (e.g. upstream with national or regional / district structures)
- Sensitization of local or community groups, or government
- Be formally constituted at the time of grant award
- Be legally registered in Zambia (submit registration certificate or equivalent)
- Be compliant to Zambian regulations (submit tax compliance certificate or equivalent)
For more information, visit https://www.rti.org/sites/default/files/hpplus-rfa-zambia_final.pdf