Deadline: 10 June 2020
UNDP has announced the Call for Proposals (CFPs) for engaging an NGO/CSO as Responsible Party for managing small grants programme to support participatory budgeting mechanism, setting up in the 8 target communities of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts (government-controlled areas – GCAs).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The funding for this Small Grants Programme will be provided with support from the European Union (grant support) and governments of Denmark, Sweden and Switzerland (costs for administration and capacity building). The Responsible Party will administer Small Grants Programme (SGP) in the target hromadas, provide support and ensure implementation process for provision of small grants to local NGO-grantees and initiative groups selected on a competitive basis in 8 target hromadas of Donetsk and Luhansk (government-controlled areas – GCAs) oblasts, which are piloting participatory budgeting mechanisms with the UN RPP support.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The overall objective of this Call for Proposals is to select an NGO/CSO as a Responsible Party for:
- managing the process of allocation of small grants to NGOs/CSOs and initiatives groups (with organizational support of partner NGOs/CSOs where necessary) and to ensure its effective implementation in 8 target communities of Donetsk and Luhansk (government-controlled areas – GCAs) oblasts, which are piloting participatory budgeting mechanisms;
- building capacities of the NGOs, CSOs and initiative groups selected by communities on a participatory competitive basis to effectively plan, implement and report on their projects supported.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
NGOs/CSOs and initiative groups which are implementing projects on the issues of community security, social cohesion, access to justice, community policing, advocacy and gender equality through the participatory budgeting mechanism in the target hromadas of Donetsk (GCAs) and Luhansk (GCAs) oblasts.
Budget Size and Duration
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The overall maximum amount made available under this Call for Proposals is equal to USD 80,000.00 of which:
- USD 55,000 is the is Small Grants Pool Fund for the provision of the small grants to support participatory budgeting mechanism setting up in 8 target communities of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts (government-controlled areas – GCAs);
- USD 8,250 is the maximum amount of the administration and management services costs of the Selected Responsible Party for the management of Small Grants Pool Fund;
- USD 16,750 is the maximum amount of costs for capacity building of selected NGOs/CSOs. The RP selected will cover all costs related to capacity building activities – logistics, lodging, meals for participants and trainers), experts’/trainers’ fee, materials print, rent of conference room, etc.
The duration of proposed activities should not exceed the period of five (5) months. All activities are expected to be delivered till November 30, 2020. The anticipated implementation period is July 2020 – November 2020. The organizations are requested to submit a clear dynamic plan for each deliverable within the foreseen timeframe.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Interested NGOs/CSOs must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the selection:
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- Non-governmental, public, charitable, non-profit organization officially registered in Ukraine for at least 2 years;
- Experience in the management of grant programmes (at least two grant programmes with a total number of recipients over 20);
- Experience in the management of participatory budget mechanism setting up in local communities (at least one project and experience of work with initiative groups)
- Experience in project implementation or execution of contracts for the provision of professional services in the area of grant programmes management with a total budget of projects/contracts from USD 40,000.00;
- Legal status of the organization should enable it to receive grants pool from UNDP without the Responsible Party’s incurring in tax liabilities;
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=66224