Deadline: 1 June 2019
International Visegrad fund is accepting applications for its Strategic Grants Program to support project addressing annual strategic priorities of the Visegrad Group.
All projects supported by the Fund with budgets exceeding €10,000 must be audited.
- Sustainability of ideals from 1989: Projects focusing on V4 experiences with transformations to democracies and market economy; and on developments in V4 30 years after the fall of the Iron Curtain in Central Europe, including the development of V4 cooperation
- 15+ Years of the V4 in the EU: Projects focusing on positive contributions of the V4 to the future of the EU
- New impetus to the Eastern Partnership and EU enlargement (Western Balkans): Projects focusing on transferring the V4 experiences to the EaP and WB regions; particularly on V4 support to the enlargement policy and pro-enlargement sentiment in the EU and in the WB region
- Consortium of organizations of which 3 or more are based in different Visegrad countries
- All types of non-governmental, civil society organizations (CSOs); municipalities and local governments; schools, higher education institutions; research and scientific bodies and public institutions are eligible as lead partner (applicant) and partners in the consortia
- Market actors, e.g.: private entrepreneurs, companies – especially innovation and startup-related actors – with a legal entity are also eligible, but only if their Visegrad project is of nonprofit character.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.visegradfund.org/apply/grants/strategic-grants/?c=conditions