Deadline: 20 February 2020
General Objective of the Call for Proposals
Environmental protection and improvement within the following topics and fields:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Nature protection – ecological network and protected areas;
- Ecological Entrepreneurship – Circular Economy;
- Civic activism – implementation of environmental laws, waste and wastewater management, strategic and environmental impact assessments, air pollution and noise protection;
- Climate change – mitigating climate change (reducing greenhouse gas emissions) and / or adapting to changing climatic conditions.
- A maximum of 90% of the total required funds can be claimed through a project application.
- The minimum amount that can be claimed is 300,000.00 (three hundred thousand) dinars, and the maximum amount is 2,000,000.00 (two million) dinars.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The following civil society organizations (CSOs) have the right to participate in the Contest:
- associations, endowments (which have been established for the benefit of the public goals) and foundations, registered in the Register of the Agency for Business Registers;
- whose objectives, according to the statutory provisions, are attained in the field of protection the environment;
- which are not in liquidation, bankruptcy or provisional proceedings ban on performing activities;
- Only one project may be proposed by an organization as the promoter;
- In case the project proposal seeks funds exceeding the value 500,000.00 dinars, it is necessary to submit proof by which the applicant demonstrates that he has experience in project management that was worth the same or more than the project proposal they are applying for (donor confirmation).
- assets, contract, or other material evidence).
- The following projects may be proposed:
- Realized in the territory of the Republic of Serbia;
- Whose project activities can be implemented for a period not exceeding six months (indicative: May – October 2020);
- Pertaining to one of the identified topics of the competition;
Project promoters can realize the project individually or in cooperation with partners (local government, business sector, academic community, professional institutions, others CSOs, media, etc.). In case the project is implemented by several civil society organizations, it is necessary for one to be the lead and to appear in the role of the applicant or the holder project and signatories to the contract and contractual obligations.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Proposals must be submitted at the address given on the website.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/384Hezg
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.