Deadline: 17 September 2019
Ecumenical Women’s Initiative announces its new public call to submit project proposals in the following fields:
EWI supports activities designed especially for women and girls (over 15 years of age), men and boys of the same age may also be included.
Grant Amount and Duration
- Maximum grant amount up to HRK 30,000/EUR 4,000.
- For organisations whose project duration is up to 6 months.
Civil society organisations in which women have decision-making roles and are responsible for the project’s implementation and groups of girls engaged in youth organisations:
- registered in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Serbia;
- whose average annual budget does not exceed HRK 375,000 / EUR 50,000;
- women theologians and students of theology operating in Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro or Serbia.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form available on the website.
For more information, plesae visit http://www.eiz.hr/public-call-project-support/?lang=en