Deadline: 13 September 2016
The European Union is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for a programme entitled “Civil Society Facility (CSF)” in order to strengthen participatory democracies and the EU integration process by empowering civil society to actively take part in decision making and by stimulating an enabling legal and financial environment for civil society.
- To increase the effectiveness of the Serbian CSOs in undertaking initiatives
- To enhance regional cooperation
- To strengthen the role of civil society organisations in the process of negotiations with the EU and policy monitoring
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between EUR 300,000 and EUR 500,000.
Actions must take place in Serbia.
The initial planned duration of the action may not be lower than 12 months nor exceed 48 months.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person and
- be non-profit-making and
- be a civil society organizations and
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or, in a country covered by the article 10 of the IPA regulation
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- in case the lead applicant is a CSO not established in Serbia, it must act with a least one co-applicant that is established in Serbia.
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations.
- The lead applicant must act with at least one co-applicant.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the grants, applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.