Deadline: 14 April 2017
The European Union (EU) is currently accepting proposals from eligible organizations for “Civil Society Organisations (CSO) Programme: Enhancing CSOs’ contribution to governance and development processes in Mongolia”. The objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the reinforcement of Mongolian Civil Society Organisations as a pre-condition for a more equitable, open and democratic society for an inclusive and sustainable development and growth.
- CSOs as actors of governance and accountability
- CSOs as key stakeholders in promoting inclusive, equitable and sustainable growth:
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this Call for Proposals must fall between EUR 600 000 and EUR 900 000.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person and
- be non-profit-making and
- be a specific type of organisation such as:
- Civil Society Organisations (CSO) and
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or in a contracting parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, or in Mongolia and
- be officially registered respectively for at least two years as regards Mongolian organisations and for at least three years as regards European organisations, at the time of the submission of application and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations
- The lead applicant must declare that the lead applicant himself, the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies) are not in any of these situations.
- The lead applicant may act individually or with co-applicant(s) as specified hereafter:
- Lead applicants established in Mongolia may act individually or with co-applicant (s )
- Lead applicant that is not established in Mongolia must act together with at least one co-applicant as CSO established in Mongolia.
How to Apply
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Concept notes
- Full applications
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK, Mongolia.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.