Deadline: 15 December 2019
The Mobility Fund for CSO Experts in the Black Sea Region is open for applications and has an overall objective to support the exchange of best practices/ lessons learnt in specific thematic areas among civil society organisations (CSO) experts in the Black Sea Region with the aim of strengthening their capacity to engage in regional cooperation.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The fund will cover mobility costs (international travel, accommodation, meals and local travel) for attending seminars/ workshops/ working meetings/ study visits.
Priority Cooperation Areas
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Supporting formal and informal thematic networks in the following cooperation areas endorsed by voting:
- In order to be sensitive to the changing regional context, but also the needs, challenges and opportunities for CSOs, the Black Sea NGO Forum will also take into consideration supporting relevant regional initiatives in other thematic areas than those mentioned above, provided that they contribute to the overall priority of the Forum – offering support to formal and informal thematic regional networks.
- Promoting and supporting enabling environment for CSOs in the Black Sea Region as a cross-cutting priority for the Forum and a pre-requisite for regional cooperation, in the following dimensions:
- Basic legal guarantees of freedoms;
- The framework for CSOs’ viability & sustainability;
- Public institutions/state – CSOs relationships;
- Donor CSO-relationship.
The Eligible Activities (for which the mobility costs can be covered) include active participation and involvement during seminars, workshops, working meetings and study visits taking place in one of the Black Sea Synergy countries that cover specific thematic areas and which have the purpose of exchanging best practices/ lessons learnt, multiplying successful tools and projects and building the capacity of the beneficiary to engage in regional cooperation.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The Mobility Fund is open to CSO experts from the Black Sea Synergy countries, both non-EU (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Republic of Moldova, Ukraine, Russia and Turkey) and EU (Bulgaria, Greece and Romania).
- Proposals which address one of the 10 thematic cooperation areas part of the “Strategic Framework for Civil Society Cooperation in the Black Sea Region” will be given priority. However, other thematic areas with potential for regional cooperation might be taken into consideration.
- The Mobility Fund is awarded on an individual basis and can cover: international travel, accommodation, meals and local transport. In order to ensure a wider support through the Mobility Fund, interested candidates can be granted funding maximum 2 times with different applications.
How to Apply
The application must be sent by e-mail at the address given on the website atleast 15 days prior to the date the seminar/ workshop/ working meeting/ study visit takes place.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://www.blackseango.org/ongoing-call-for-applications-the-black-sea-ngo-forum-mobility-fund-for-cso-experts-in-the-black-sea-region/