Deadline: 1 February 2020
The International Visegrad Fund is accepting applications for its Strategic Grants Program to support project addressing annual strategic priorities of the Visegrad Group.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Returning to the roots:
- Projects focusing on emphasizing cooperation of all V4 members in the Visegrad region, also in the context of the 20. anniversary of the IVF’s establishment
- Small things matter:
- Projects focusing on cooperation at the local level aiming to enhance already established contacts as well as developing new initiatives. Also projects enhancing the IVF’s visibility at the local level
- 30 years after the fall of the Iron Curtain – civil society matters:
- Projects focusing on the importance of development and cooperation of civil societies within V4 and the neighbouring regions EaP and WB6
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Projects must develop meaningful cooperation and ensure active participation of organizations from all V4 countries
- Maximum duration of projects is 36 months, minimum is 12 months
- Grants cover up to 100% of project budget with 15% for overheads
- Projects must clearly address one of the annual strategic priorities of the Visegrad Group
- Consortium of organizations of which 3 or more are based in different Visegrad countries
- All types of non-governmental, civil society organizations (CSOs); municipalities and local governments; schools, higher education institutions; research and scientific bodies and public institutions are eligible as lead partner (applicant) and partners in the consortia
- Market actors, e.g.: private entrepreneurs, companies – especially innovation and startup-related actors – with a legal entity are also eligible, but only if their Visegrad project is of nonprofit character.
For more information, visit https://www.visegradfund.org/apply/grants/strategic-grants/?c=conditions
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.