Deadline: 2 March 2017
The Mongolia Country Office of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), an international development agency, is inviting qualified civil society organizations for its program entitled “Combating Gender-Based Violence” (GBV) in Mongolia with an aim to strengthen national capacity to combat gender-based violence, particularly domestic violence, in Mongolia, the proposed project aims to tackle GBV in Mongolia.
UNFPA is seeking for a partnership arrangement with a Civil Society Organization as the UNFPA Implementing Partner which will conduct the following:
- To support timely and high quality implementation of the Project through meaningful participation of CSO;
- To carry out advocacy efforts aimed at strengthening and implementing legal provisions related to the victim protection and service provision, and increasing the Government budget allocation to victim protection, rehabilitation services, and prevention efforts using the experience and expertise;
- To support the project’s efforts to mobilize and reach out the public including youth groups and facilitate public initiatives undertaken at all levels of community using innovative approaches, with the aim to enhance the effectiveness of the Project implementation; and
- To share experiences with Government and other non-governmental organizations and actively participate in sensitization of decision and policy makers and the government institutions as well as raising awareness of the public.
- Holds legal NGO status and officially registered in the relevant authorities;
- Does not act as an intermediary body in the Project, but as a direct implementer for the preparation, management and implementation of the project proposed;
- Employs a sufficient number of staff with relevant educational and professional background. Staff experience should well documented;
- Financial management (review of audited financial statements for the past three years of operation);
- Legitimate geographical representation/branches in the in the country; and
- Reference checking
How to Apply
Interested CSOs must submit the required documents via given website:
- Full legal name and address of applying institution and organizational brochure
- Copy of valid legal registration in the country
- Copy of audited financial statements for the past three years
- Short description of institutional and management capacity and existing operations in the subject matter areas including their duration (no more than 3 pages, Arial 10 font);
- Technical proposal against the areas identified in this TOR and strategies how they would carry out the project activities.
Eligible Country: Mongolia
For more information, please visit Combating Gender-Based Violence (GBV).