Deadline: 15 February 2020
The ANZ New Zealand Staff Foundation is seeking applications from charities registered by the Charities Commission.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Foundation supports charitable organisations whose work fulfills one or more of the following purposes:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- To assist in the promotion of financial literacy
- To provide opportunities for all New Zealanders to achieve economic and social independence
- To provide access to learning opportunities that prepare people for meaningful work and a high quality of life
- To assist people working together to create viable and secure communities
- To assist communities to conserve New Zealand’s natural and historic resources.
- A maximum of $25,000 can be requested by each charity per funding round
Examples of Initiatives and Projects
There are somen examples they have funded:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Educational initiatives such as training programmes, workshops or mentoring for youth, disabled persons, etc
- Social support services such as therapy or counselling for victims of sexual abuse or trauma
- Equipment for sustainable community projects such as gardens or skills development projects
- Volunteering projects and community development initiatives.
What they don’t Fund
- Sports clubs
- Fundraising events/campaigns
- Fixed assets, including equipment unless the equipment is critical to the operation of applicants organisation, eg hospice funding requests for medical equipment to assist patients with home-based care
- Capital investment, eg new buildings
- Normal operating and administration costs, including salaries. However, consideration will be given to funding the cost of providing specialist services, eg funding for 20 one-hour sessions with a specialist counsellor at an hourly rate per session
- Debt repayment and operating budget deficits
- Costs of attending overseas conferences
- Travel costs, eg national and international airfares
- Organisations that ANZ New Zealand is already sponsoring
- Organisations that have already received funding from the Foundation in the previous 12 months.
- Charitable projects that are not New Zealand based
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
To be eligible for funding from the ANZ New Zealand Staff Foundation, an applicant must be a charity registered by the Charities Commission.
For more information, visit https://anzstafffoundation.anz.co.nz/
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.