Applications are now open for the Sunsuper’s community grants program, it is here to give you the leg up, a helping hand to make your dream a reality.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
There are three rounds for community grants and each round has a different theme.
- Round 1: Better Living
- They are looking for dreams that improve the lives or living standards of other Australians. It may be a community project to help rebuild after a natural disaster, create more affordable housing or help our ageing population or new-comers to Australia. Or your dream may help kids and families in need or simply create a better environment for a more sustainable world. Dream big and tell us how your not-for-profit organisation can help others live better.
- Round 2: Brighter Futures
- Does your dream empower others to learn and earn to have a brighter future? Tell them if you need funding for education initiatives or to create jobs for those in need, or improve financial wellbeing and affordability for Australians. They are also looking for dreams that enhance employment opportunities, or offer training and support to those who need a helping hand to get into or back to work.
- Round 3: Active Community
- Let’s create active and healthy communities across Australia. If you’re looking for sports grants to help people of all ages and abilities be more active, or to improve the health and fitness of those in your community, apply for our Active Community grant. Or if you have a dream to create more active communities through health initiatives, wellbeing programs or by tackling medical issues faced by the wider community we also want to hear from you.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Nine finalists will be shortlisted and invited to participate in a public vote. The finalist with most votes will be crowned the People’s Choice Winner and will receive a $10,000 grant. Runner up grants will also be awarded to help finalists kick start their dream for a better world.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
To qualify, your dream must aim to make a positive difference in the community, and it must also:
- benefit a registered community cause, charity group or not-for-profit organisation (and not an individual)
- be based in Australia with funds being spent in Australia
- be able to be undertaken in the next 12 months
- fit with the round theme
For more information, visit https://dreamsforabetterworld.com.au/community-grants
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.