Deadline: 25 November 2019
The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is seeking applications for its Rural Health Network Development Program (RHND) to support integrated rural health care networks that have combined the functions of the entities participating in the network, including skilled and experienced staff and a high functioning network board, in order to address the health care needs of the targeted rural community.
The RHND Program encourages innovative solutions to local health care needs identified by local communities and supports rural communities in preparing for changes within the health care environment. Furthermore, the program creates an opportunity for rural health networks to collaboratively address the key priorities of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS): mental health, substance use disorder, and value-based care.
- Achieve efficiencies
- Expand access, coordinate, and improve the quality of essential health care services
- Strengthen the rural health care system as a whole
The overarching goals for the RHND Program are to:
- Improve access and quality of health care in rural areas through sustainable health care programs created as a result of network collaboration.
- Prepare rural health networks for the transition to value-based payment and population health management.
- Demonstrate improved health outcomes and community impact.
- Promote the sustainability of rural health networks.
- Through the creation of diverse products and services. Utilize and/or adapt an evidence-based or promising practice model(s) in the delivery of health care services.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $13,800,000
- Award Ceiling: $300,000
- The applicant organization must be a public or private nonprofit entity located in a rural area or in a rural census tract of an urban county, and all services must be provided in a rural county or census tract.
- In addition to the 50 U.S. states, only organizations in Guam, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Federated State of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau may apply.
- Faith-based and community-based organizations are eligible to apply for these funds.
- Tribes and tribal organizations are eligible to apply for these funds.
- Eligible organizations include state, local, and tribal governments, institutions of higher education, other nonprofit organizations (including faith-based, community-based, and tribal organizations), and hospitals.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=315913
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.