Deadline: 9 March 2020
- Projects that support people with special needs;
- Projects with broad social impact;
Projects focusing on other areas will also be considered.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The project cannot exceed the grant amount of 8.000 Euro;
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- All non-governmental organizations registered in Kosovo have the right to apply.
- Individuals, companies and start-up businesses will not be supported.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The project should benefit the poorest and/or the most vulnerable groups of society;
- The project may not include staff/staff costs;
- The project cannot result in recidivism (e.g. costs for fuel, food, medicine, various materials, etc.);
- The project can be completed within the 2020 calendar year.
How to Apply
The project proposal should contain the following documents:
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- A completed application form (you can download it via the given website);
- A project finance plan (the part you self-finance, funding covered by one third party and the part you want to cover from the embassy) in tabular form and with details of the related expenses;
- Two pro forma invoices (two offers for equipment and / or cost of services required; translated into German or English);
- A copy of the NGO registration certificate;
- Signatures of two project managers (if the project proposal is submitted to electronically, then the signatures must be scanned).
Project proposals can be submitted electronically or by mail as a hard copy at the address given on the website.
For more information, visit https://pristina.diplo.de/xk-sq/themen/-/2302464?openAccordionId=item-2303732-1-panel
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.