Deadline: 30 March 2020
The LEADER-EU Rural Development Fund is a tool implemented by the Solidarity Fund PL in Moldova in partnership with the LEADER National Network in the Republic of Moldova.
In 2020 it is implemented within the project “LEADER approach for rural prosperity in Moldova”, financed by the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Moldova, co-financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Polish Republic under the Polish development cooperation program – Polish aid. The mission of the Fund is to strengthen local development in the Republic of Moldova, by co-financing development projects, implemented by local partners.
The 2020 edition aims to contribute to the development of rural areas by implementing and strengthening the LEADER approach.
- The general objective is: economic development and improving the standard of living of the rural population of the Republic of Moldova by strengthening the LEADER approach.
- The specific objectives are:
- supporting the LAGs in the implementation of projects and initiatives that support the implementation of the LAG Local Development Strategy;
- LAG institutional development;
- strengthening the experience of implementing the LEADER approach in the Republic of Moldova
- The total budget of the call for proposals FDR LEADER-EU 2020 – is 15,466,000.00 MDL.
- Implementation period: until May 15, 2021.
- The duration of the implementation of the activities may not exceed 12 months.
Local Action Groups from the Republic of Moldova who are in line with the basic principles of the LEADER approach are eligible and have the Local Development Strategy, approved by the General Assembly (Council) of the LAG.
How to Apply
- The complete application should only be sent via e-mail at the address given on the website.
- A LAG can submit only one application within the present call.
- The application form may not exceed 10 pages.
- Each applicant will receive an application submission confirmation email and a registration code for the application submitted.
Note: The application printed on paper is not required or required!
For more information, visit http://solidarityfund.md/apel-de-propuneri-in-cadrul-fondului-de-dezvoltare-rurala-leader-ue-2020/