Deadline: 20 September 2019
Right across Australia, local not-for-profit groups are giving their all to build strong communities and create a brighter future for people and the planet. Need funding to make a difference in your community? Apply now for SUEZ Community Grants 2019!
The purpose of the SUEZ Community Grants Program is to identify local initiatives that will actively contribute to the sustainable well-being of Australian communities, either socially or environmentally, for the benefit of current residents and generations to come.
Each year, community groups across Australia are invited to apply for grants of up to $15,000 through the SUEZ Community Grants program. Since 2014, the SUEZ Community Grants program has provided more than $740,000 to dedicated organizations. From environmental and wildlife organizations to local neighbourhood watch, surf lifesaving and disability groups, we are honoured to be involved with these inspirational organizations.
Grants are available for projects located in mainland Australia.
- Play an active role to protect the environment
- Improve the sustainability of the local community
Sustainability Development Goals: Demonstrate contribution to one or more of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To be considered, applicants must also provide documentation that their organization or group (or auspice or funding partner if applicable):
- is a legal entity, registered in Australia with current Australian Business Number (ABN).
- is an Australian registered charity or community organization based in Australia providing
- services and/or delivering projects in Australian communities.
- has the ability or capacity to be maintained as an entity, independently of SUEZ’s support.
- agrees that financial assistance provided by SUEZ through the SUEZ Community Grants program must be spent on the approved project within the specified time frame.
- agrees that, upon receiving approval from SUEZ, any financial assistance provided through the SUEZ Community Grants program will be publicly acknowledged.
- has read and agreed to the SUEZ Community Grants Terms and Conditions.
Please note that SUEZ will not accept more than one grant application per year for an individual project, but applicants are welcome to submit applications for multiple separate projects in the same grant round.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.suez.com.au/en-au/our-offering/our-communities/community-grants