During the current Covid-19 crisis, the Embassy and Consulate General of the Netherlands intend to strengthen partnerships between professionals and cultural institutions from the Netherlands and Italy; and therefore, have launched an extraordinary call called “The relaunch “.
The projects that meet the criteria for admission to the funds can be presentations (digital), partnerships, development of post-Covid-19 projects, exchange of knowledge, development of new jobs through digital applications.
The Embassy is looking for
- The project proposal arises from the current crisis, in a form or with a theme adapted to the emergency.
- The projects that meet the criteria for admission to the funds can be presentations (digital), partnerships, development of post-Covid-19 projects, exchange of knowledge, development of new jobs through digital applications.
- The results include online or offline publications, audiovisual material, follow-up activities, new plans and scenarios, creation of networks or networks.
- Support for (existing) projects that require a new platform and a new approach is possible.
- The project proposal must be developed by at least one Italian and one Dutch partner, each with a clear role within the project.
- The project must be able to fit into one of our nine priority areas: Architecture, Design, Digital, Youth culture, Literature, Multilingualism, Human rights, Senior citizens, Collaboration Flanders-Netherlands.
- The project proposal must be submitted at least three weeks before the start of the project.
- The project must be completed by the end of the current year. For other projects you can follow our normal grant application procedure.
The project must be able to fit into one of nine priority areas:
- Youth culture
- Human rights
- Senior citizens
- Collaboration Flanders-Netherlands.
The project proposal must be submitted at least three weeks before the start of the project.
What Embassy offers?
- 25,000 euros are available for this open call.
- You can request a minimum of 1,000 euros and a maximum of 5,000 euros.
- All costs are eligible.
- Both the Dutch and Italian partners contribute to the project through a contribution to the budget, dedicated hours or facilities.
- The funds are transferred to the Italian project partner (organization or legal person), who is responsible for paying the partners and third parties.
- Grants are granted only if the resources of the Embassy and Consulate General are sufficient. Only part of the questions will be accepted. In case of admission, the amount awarded may be less than the sum requested.
For more information, visit https://www.netherlandsworldwide.nl/latest/news/2020/05/26/open-call-covid-19-%E2%80%93-il-rilancio