Deadline: 14 September 2019
Applicants are invited to apply for the Andrew Wainwright Reform Trust Grants Program.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The objectives of the Trust are framed in general terms to work for a just and Democratic Society and to redress political and social injustices.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Trust administers investments producing a grant budget that currently varies between about £90,000 and £110,000 a year.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The Trust will prioritise groups or individuals that are ineligible for charitable funding because they are considered too political or radical to come within the Charity Commission’s guidelines.
- The Trust will support work undertaken at both regional and national level and occasionally overseas. It may also consider pioneering projects operating on a more local basis that have a potentially wider impact.
- The Trust normally gives grants only to groups or organisations, but in exceptional cases it may consider an application from an individual with proven experience or skill in their chosen field or it may make a personal award to an individual in support of outstanding commitment and effectiveness relevant to the Trust’s interests.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to submit:
- a completed registration form;
- up to four A4 pages setting out their proposal;
- a full budget for the project;
- most recent audited annual accounts or an up-to-date statement of income & expenditure (if only recently formed);
- Applicants can submit their application via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://www.wainwrighttrusts.org.uk/awrt.html
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.