Deadline: 28 February 2018
UN Women is seeking proposals for its programme entitled “Ending Violence against Women: Implementing Norms, Changing Minds” to empower women and girls (including those from disadvantaged groups) who have experienced discrimination or violence to advocate for and use available, accessible and quality services.
- Promotion of the use of services among women from minority and disadvantaged groups
- Empowering women and girls (including those from minority and disadvantaged groups) to use and demand services for protection from VAWG
Priority will be given to:
- Women’s CSOs/ Women’s CSOs networks and platforms that have specialized knowledge, expertise and track record of working in women’s human rights and ending VAWG;
- CSOs/ CSO networks and platforms with track record in working in service provision to survivors of VAW and domestic violence, and/or representing women from disadvantaged groups
Minimum budget of the proposal should be EUR 55.000 and the maximum should not exceed the amount of EUR 60.000.
- The Call for Implementing Partners is open to registered CSOs working in BiH. Applications are encouraged particularly from women’s and human rights organizations.
- Each application can only be submitted by a single organization.
- Proposals from more than one organization or entity must clearly indicate which organization will take lead responsibility for project management and contractual obligations.
- Transfer of funds by the Applicant Organization to UN Agencies, private sector entities, International NGOs and International Organizations will not be allowed.
- UN Women will sign contracts with and disburse funds to the applicant organization only.
- Eligible organizations currently partnering with UN Women may apply under this call for proposals.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
For more information, please visit UNDP.