Deadline: 23 May 2017
Are you an up and coming scientist researching in the fields of sustainable development? Do you want to become one of this year’s 25 Green Talents? Then apply for the “Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development”.
“Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development” was called into life in 2009 by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research to promote the international exchange of innovative green ideas from various fields of research.
Every year, the Ministry honors 25 young researchers with the “Green Talents” award, who are invited to visit the hot spots of German sustainability research and establish a unique network with peers and experts.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The goal of sustainable development is to find a balance between the need for socio-economic development and the need to preserve the environment, and to thus meet the requirements of present and future generations.
The 2017 Green Talents award includes:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- An invitation to the fully funded two-week Science Forum 2017, consisting of
- Visit to leading German science and research facilities with unique insights from experts at these institutions.
- Individual appointments with German experts of the winner’s choice to discuss opportunities for research and cooperation.
- Networking opportunities at the festive award ceremony.
- A fully funded research stays of up to three months at an institution of the award-winner´s choice in 2018.
- Exclusive access to the Green Talents alumni network.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Enrolment in a Masters or a PhD programme in any field related to sustainable development or must have completed their degree (Master/PhD) with significantly above-average grades in a similar programme no more than three years before the end of the application process.
- Excellent proven command of English
- A non-German citizen or anyone not residing in Germany (individuals therefore not eligible to apply: German passport holders as well as anyone living in Germany at the time of application even if the residence is temporary).
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via an online tool given on the website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Green Talent.