Deadline: 15 June 2017
Applications are open for the second round of Rosa’s “Voices from the Front Line” programme which supports women’s organisations to shine a light on their fight for gender equality in the UK, by resourcing advocacy and activists with lived experience of disadvantage.
The programme offers grants to support charitable advocacy work across Rosa’s four pillars:
Rosa has already compiled compelling evidence of the need for change to move closer to social justice and equality for women in the UK and they are looking for new voices with direct experience to stand up and take action.
- Support advocacy and influencing work across any one of Rosa’s four pillars
- Amplify the voices of individual women at the front line of grassroots work in the UK
- Support work which can, long-term, tackle the underlying causes of a problem and create change
- Nurture talent. Advocacy driven by inspiring, committed leaders can achieve remarkable results
Grants of between £500-£2,000 are available and they expect to support up to 25 projects in 2017/18.
If applicants meet of the following requirements, they can apply for a grant:
- Applicants are a women’s sector voluntary or community organisation. They do not have to be a registered charity, but their activities must be charitable, legal and for the benefit of women. Rosa will review their organisation’s constitution, website and management committee in light of this.
- Applicants have a written governing document, e.g. a constitution or set of rules
- Applicants have a governing body with at least 3 unrelated members
- Applicants have a UK-based bank or building society account in the name of their organisation
- Applicant’s bank or building society account has at least 2 unrelated signatories
- Applicants have been active for at least one year and can produce annual accounts for a whole year.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit rosa.