The MDPI Sustainability Foundation is now accepting Nominations for its World Sustainability Award.
The 3 pillars of sustainability are as follows:
- Social (Standard of Living, Education, Community, Equal Opportunity)
- Environmental (Natural Resource Use, Environmental Management, Pollution Prevention)
- Economic (Profit, Cost Savings, Economic Growth)
If there is more than one winner, the total amount of 100,000 USD will be divided equally amongst the winners.
What will the Selection Committee be looking for?
- A unique, sustained and outstanding achievement based on strong pure or applied research in any appropriate discipline.
- Achievement that addresses at least 2 pillars of sustainability and demonstrates measurable impact within those particular pillars.
- Novelty and feasibility of real-life applications of the research.
- Entrepreneurial potential of the research.
- Alignment with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
For more information, visit MDPI Sustainability Foundation.