Deadline: 1 September 2016
The LAUNCH Nordic Innovation Challenge 2016 is accepting applications to address this year’s challenge: Closed Loop Solutions for a future of sustainable materials and manufacturing.
LAUNCH Nordic is a partnership between pioneering companies and public organizations that all believe collaborative innovation is critical to shape a more sustainable society.
LAUNCH Nordic sponsors an annual Innovation Challenge, with this year’s theme focusing on innovations that will:
- Change how we reduce, reuse, recover, and recycle, the materials in everyday products
- Change the way we create business models and incentives surrounding closed loop solutions
- Change the way we design, establish, and operate closed loop systems
- Participation in the LAUNCH Nordic Innovation Challenge can help mature your innovation, and open the door to countless new opportunities.
- The 5 selected finalists will participate in the LAUNCH Nordic Forum, where they will present their innovations to and receive focused counseling from the LAUNCH Council.
- The Council is an international panel from some of the world’s leading businesses, academic and policy institutions, and NGOs. Following the Forum, innovators will become part of the LAUNCH Accelerator process, where LAUNCH Nordic will facilitate access to and realisation of the opportunities identified at the Forum.
Any person, company, or organisation from anywhere in the world can apply with an idea, technology, or business plan that specifically addresses the current LAUNCH Nordic challenge statement.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit LAUNCH.