Deadline: 20 August 2018
The Russell Sage Foundation is seeking letter of inquiries for its Future of Work Program that support innovative research on the causes and consequences of changes in the quality of jobs for less- and moderately-skilled workers and their families.
The Program seeks investigator-initiated research proposals that will broaden their understanding of the role of changes in employer practices, the nature of the labor market and public policies on the employment, earnings, and the quality of jobs of workers.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Changing economies, changing families and policy responses (or lack thereof)
- The economics of productivity and the role of managerial practices in improving job quality
- Causes and consequences of job polarization
- Effects of long-term unemployment and strategies to prevent long-term disadvantage
- All applicants (both PIs and Co-PIs) must have a Ph.D. or comparable terminal degree, or a strong career background that establishes their ability to conduct high-level, peer-reviewed scholarly research.
- RSF particularly encourages early career scholars to apply for Presidential grants.
- All nationalities are eligible to apply and applicants do not have to reside in the U.S.
- RSF does not accept applications for Project and Presidential Grants from doctoral or other graduate students, unless specified in a special RFP.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Interested Applicants must submit their Letter of Inquiry online via given website.
For more information, please visit Russell Sage Foundation.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.