Deadline: 24 May 2018
The Russell Sage Foundation is seeking proposals for its initiative on “Immigration and Immigrant Integration” to support innovative research on the effects of race, citizenship, legal status and politics, political culture and public policy on outcomes for immigrants and for the native-born of different racial and ethnic groups and generations.
For over 25 years, RSF has supported immigration research that has made significant contributions to the study of:
- immigrant integration and intergenerational mobility,
- political incorporation,
- the causes and consequences of immigration to new areas of settlement.
Areas of Interest
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Legal Status
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Mixed-Ancestry, Ethnic Identity, and Integration
- Race, Religion and Inequality
- Politics, Political Culture, and Public Policy
- Applications must be limited to no more than a two-year period, with a maximum of $150,000 per project (including overhead).
- Presidential Awards, with a maximum budget of $35,000 ($50,000 if new data collection/access costs are included; no overhead allowed) are also available.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- All applicants (both PIs and Co-PIs) must have a Ph.D. or comparable terminal degree, or a strong career background that establishes their ability to conduct high-level, peer-reviewed scholarly research.
- RSF particularly encourages early career scholars to apply for Presidential grants.
- All nationalities are eligible to apply and applicants do not have to reside in the U.S.
- RSF does not accept applications for Project and Presidential Grants from doctoral or other graduate students, unless specified in a special RFP.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their Letter of Inquiry online via given address.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit The Russell Sage Foundation.