Deadline: 15 May 2019
- The grant includes: roundtrip airfare between Lebanon and the United States, tuition, books, health insurance, and room and board.
- The program, which covers a maximum of two academic years of study beginning in August 2020, is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State through the U.S. Embassy in Beirut.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Lebanese citizen or a legal, long-term Palestinian resident in Lebanon.
- Reside in Lebanon at the time of the application.
- Cannot be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident (green card holder).
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an institution recognized by the Lebanese Ministry of Higher Education (or will graduate with a bachelor’s degree before summer 2020).
- Demonstrate academic excellence within his/her field of specialization.
- Pursue a field of study benefiting Lebanese society and/or Lebanese-American relations.
- Be applying for a master’s degree in any field of study except dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, or other clinical fields (nursing administration is permitted).
- Students from all disciplines are welcome to apply, but priority will be given to fields of study in: humanities, social sciences, political science, public administration, journalism, urban planning, rural and economic development, entrepreneurship, gender studies, geotechnical engineering or other fields that are not available in Lebanon.
- Must be proficient in English and/or able to attend a Long-Term English (LTE) program prior to the start of the study program.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Lebanon
For more information, please visit https://lb.usembassy.gov/fulbright-student-scholarship-program-2/