Deadline: 14 December 2018
Applications are open for New Zealand Communities Growth Trust Grant Round 2018.
- Therapeutic and Counselling: Organisations providing professional support services consistent with the purposes of the Trust by:
- Supporting the establishment of refuges for members of the wider community in need of spiritual, psychological or emotional assistance.
- Supporting professional counselling services and conducting seminars and workshops for people with psychological, emotional or social conflicts.
- Supporting a professional counselling and support services for adults and children who have been the victims of sexual, physical and emotional abuse including institutional and cult abuse.
- Making available qualified professional support as an adjunct to the above therapeutic and counselling objects. Such counselling and services to comply with protocols and monitoring approved by appropriate professional bodies.
- Education: Organisations providing services that meet the purposes of the Trust. This is a fairly broad objective. Effectively, supporting the provision of educational opportunities for the development of work and life skills consistent with the purposes of the Trust. Any of the following would qualify:
- Counselling skills relating to psychological, emotional or social conflicts as well as sexual, physical and emotional abuse, including any skills which would provide assistance in the provision of those types of counselling.
- Skills which would give the recipient the ability to achieve a standard of living which enhances and sustains a quality of life that is not exploitive of the environment or people and that is permanent, healthy and sustainable for future generations.
- Skills which will give the recipient the ability to understand and follow the concept of communal living where material and human resources are shared and made available to others.
- Skills necessary to support the establishment of a community or communities in New Zealand and to provide on going support for any such community or communities which conduct themselves on precepts of co-operation and respect of their members and to prohibit the exploitation, abuse and/or damage to the self esteem of their members and act entirely within the laws of New Zealand.
- Skills which would relieve the poverty of the recipient or enable the recipient to assist in the relief of poverty of persons who have been disadvantaged by cults and/or spiritual communities and in particular past residents of the Centrepoint community and their children.
- Public Benefit: Organisations promoting a standard of living that is not exploitive of the environment and that is permanent, healthy and sustainable for future generations:
- A standard of living which enhances and sustains a quality of life that is not exploitive of the environment or people and that is permanent, healthy and sustainable for future generations.
- The concept of communal living where material and human resources are shared and made available to others.
- The establishment of a community or communities in New Zealand and to provide on-going support for any such community or communities. Any such community or communities must conduct themselves on precepts of co-operation and respect of their members and to prohibit the exploitation, abuse and/or damage to the self-esteem of their members and act entirely within the laws of New Zealand.
- It also includes initiatives with an environmental, health and sustainability focus.
Funding available for the 2018 Grant Round is $120,000 for and will be distributed equally at $40,000 for Counselling and Therapeutic, $40,000 for Education and $40,000 for Public Benefit.
Applications are open to organisations (registered with Charities Services) that provide services to New Zealanders or to projects or organisations within New Zealand that meet the objectives of the Trust.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applicants will generally have national operations and be applying for nationwide funding rather than region based.
- Preference will be given to applications for specific projects or programmes.
- Multi-year grants and or partial grants may be considered.
- Public Trust will contact applicants if the trust require any further information to consider their application.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: New Zealand
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2ORNQqe