Deadline: 19 September 2017
The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust is inviting applicants for its Travelling Fellowship that researches projects which involve overseas travel. Applicants investigate inspiring practice in order to identify new and better ways of tackling a wide range of current challenges facing the UK.
The project must fall within the remit of the following categories:
- Craft and Design
- Environment, Conservation and Sustainable Living
- Health and Wellbeing
- Mental Health – Community Based Approaches
- Migration – Living Well Together
- New Approaches to Social and Affordable Housing
- Nursing and Allied Health Professions
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Supporting Vulnerable Children following Bereavement*
- Young People (for applicants aged 18-25)
The experience of a Travelling Fellowship gives you:
- new knowledge and professional networks to strengthen the organisation
- more effective at work, having been refreshed and reinvigorated by their Fellowship experience
- more skilled and confident member of staff
- new perspectives in best practice and innovative solutions to known issues or problems
- unique opportunity for an employee to be funded to undertake research to support a specific need
- Our Fellows come from all over the UK and from many different backgrounds.
- Applicants must be:
- a UK Citizen and have a British passport when applying
- resident in the UK
- 18 years old or over when applying – or turn 18 by the end of the year
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit Travelling Fellowship.