Deadline: 27 January 2017
The UNESCO Week presents a unique platform for discussion on two key programmes of the Education Sector, namely Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) and Global Citizenship Education (GCED).
The Week is organized by UNESCO, UNESCO MGIEP and the Canadian Commission for UNESCO, with the support of other partners which will present the unique opportunity to bring together two important events organized back-to-back with sessions open to all participants:
- Review Forum for the UNESCO Global Action Programme (GAP) on ESD: implementation and innovation
- Third UNESCO Forum on Global Citizenship Education (GCED): the Role of Teachers
To apply for the UNESCO Week for Peace and Sustainable Development: The Role of Education, applicant should:
- Be between the ages of 18-35 as of June 1, 2016.
- Be fluent in English or French.
- Be able to easily and frequently access social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter during the run-up to the conference week.
- Be present for the full duration of the conference week in Ottawa Canada (6-10th March, 2017) and available on social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter).
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Call for Applications.