Deadline: 6 September 2017
Applications are open for the Under 30 Impact Challenge, a $500,000 competition for entrepreneurs who are building successful for-profit enterprises that drive positive social and environmental impact.
The Rise Fund is partnering with Forbes and Echoing Green to host the first-ever Under 30 Impact Challenge.
- Food and Agriculture
- Financial services
- Growth infrastructure
- Technology, media, and telecommunications
The competition winner award package will consist of the following:
- Investment offer of up to $250,000 USD, comprised of a combination of cash investment and business-building support, from The Rise Fund and its affiliates; and
- $250,000 USD in-kind media grant from Forbes.
- The winner announcement will be on Monday, October 2, 2017.
- The investment offer will be subject to mutual agreement on investment terms (including investment size and valuation) between the winner and The Rise Fund and its applicable affiliates.
- The in-kind grant will be credited to the winner outright, without any equity consideration.
- The competition is open to creative entrepreneurs around the world, under the age of 30, who are driving positive social and environmental impact through successful for-profit enterprises.
- To be eligible to participate in the competition, an applicant must be:
- An active entrepreneur who is under the age of 30 at the time of the competition (i.e., born after October 2, 1987) who is a founder, co-founder or top executive of their business with the authority to enter this competition on their business’ behalf.
- In the “growth phase” of its business, with either (a) at least 2 full 12-month periods of generating revenue above $100,000 in each period and/or (b) at least $1 million in cumulative revenue since inception.
- In a business that
- creates a positive social and/or environmental impact as an inherent and intentional part of its core strategy
- operates in one or more of the above mentioned sectors
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Under 30 Impact Challenge.