Deadline: 31 March 2017
The Mitsubishi Corporation Fund for Europe and Africa (MCFEA) is a charitable foundation established in 1992 by Mitsubishi Corporation and its UK-based subsidiary Mitsubishi Corporation International (Europe) Plc. Over a period spanning more than two decades, the MCFEA has been engaging with a wide variety of partner organizations throughout Europe and Africa.
The principal objectives of the Mitsubishi Fund for Europe and Africa are:
- To conserve and protect, for the benefit of the public, the environment as a whole and its animal, forest and plant life in particular and to educate the public in natural history and ecology and the importance of conservation of the environment;
- To advance the education of the public and, in particular, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing:
- to promote education and research in the field of ecology and conservation of natural resources and the environment anywhere in the world;
- to promote the study and appreciation of flora and fauna anywhere in the world with particular emphasis on endangered species;
- to promote the study and appreciation of agriculture, horticulture, silviculture and land and estate management;
- to carry out research into the sustainable development of forest lands.
- To relieve poverty in any part of the world.
The MCFEA’s target grant-making level shall be between £200,000 and £300,000 per annum (the Fund’s total expenditure).
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must fill the Application form via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Europe: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK), Vatican City (Holy See).
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Cote d’Ivorie, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
For more information, please visit MCFEA Grant Program.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.