Entries are now open for the Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) Okayama Award 2020 with an aim to contribute to the achievement of the SDGs.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Resolving various challenges faced such as climate change mitigation and adaptation, biodiversity conservation and poverty reduction,In order to realize a society where future generations can live with peace of mind, learning and learning to change values, thoughts, and behaviors ESD, which promotes practice, is being promoted around the world.
In the Okayama area, the “Okayama ESD Project” was started in 2005, and various organizations and groups cooperate and collaborate.While promoting ESD, in 2014, in Okayama City, the UNESCO World Conference on ESD was held.Stakeholder meetings and related meetings were held.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Number of ESD project awards carried out in Japan and overseas: within 2 cases
- Prize money: 400,000 yen each
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Organizations that carry out ESD projects in Japan and abroad
- One application is limited to one group
- As of April 2020, this is limited to businesses that have been operating for two years or more.
- Businesses that have won this award in the past cannot apply. However, the organization that implements the award-winning project is it possible to apply for other projects.
For more information, visit http://www.okayama-tbox.jp/esd/pages/10653