If your innovation has the power to change lives, then apply now for the Quiet Innovators Program.
Quiet Innovators by Shiv Nadar Foundation and campaign partner The Better India is a contest dedicated to highlighting the efforts of India’s brilliant innovators in the fields of education, health, sustainability and social causes. With a total prize of Rs 4 Lakhs for the top four winners, the contest is meant to provide a platform to the innovators to showcase their work, which has the potential to create large-scale social change.
- Innovation in Education
- Recognizing innovations aimed at enhancing student learning and supporting educators.
- Innovation for Social Cause
- Acknowledging initiatives that leverage technology to address social issues and benefit the broader community.
- Innovation for Health & Wellness
- Highlighting technological advancements dedicated to improving community health and fostering overall wellness.
- Innovation for Sustainability
- Recognizing technological breakthroughs focused on promoting sustainable living and environmentally conscious practices.
- 1 winner from each of the 4 categories will receive a prize money of Rs. 1 lakh each.
Who can participate?
- Participation is open to all Indian citizens above the age of 18.
- Each participant can register only once.
- You can participate as individuals, Group/startups and NGOs.
For more information, visit Shiv Nadar Foundation.