Deadline: 6 June 2019
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for its “iF Social Impact Prize 2019” to publish and support projects that contribute to their society.
Applicants are welcome to submit all projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of their time and help to improve conditions – their CSR projects or their active support for a specific aspect of society.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- End poverty
- End hunger
- Healthy lives
- Quality Education
- Gender equality
- Water and sanitation
- Clean energy
- Economic growth
- Resilient Infrastructure
- Reduce inequality everywhere
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Sustainable consumption
- Water and sanitation
- Climate action
- Life below water
- Life on land
- The prize money of EUR 50,000 will be donated by iF. It can be awarded to one or split between several projects.
- In June and December 2019 annually rotating team members will decide the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE 2019 winners and divide up the prize money.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- If applicants apply for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE, applicants can benefit from many advantages which help to boost their project:
- Applicants application is free of charge.
- Applicants project will be published in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE forever.
- Applicants can permanently update their projects with new photos, videos and information.
- Applicants project will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public.
- Applicants can win a share of EUR 50,000 in prize money.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
- Applicants project should already be established and applicant can apply with the same project a maximum of two times. Student concepts will not be accepted.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://ifworlddesignguide.com/social-prize/if-social-impact-prize
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.