Deadline: 15 July 2020
The Foundation hopes to award this grant to those who have the potential to be of consequence to others around them in later years.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
US$ 3500 for U.S. and £ 2200 for U.K. colleges.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Consistent academic record with a first class in the Sciences and in Economics and at least 55% in Humanities.
- You should be an Indian citizen, resident in India.
- Not more than 25 years of age.
- You must have an acceptance letter from a reputed University overseas for a Graduate Studies Programme with full financial support which can be in the form of committed Teaching / Research Assistantships and/Waiver of Tuition.
- You need to be proficient in English and at least one Indian language.
- Excellence in non-trivial extra-curricular activities
How to Apply
You need to submit the following with your application:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- A brief single page resume.
- Two (2) recommendations from members of faculty.
- Transcripts of marks.
- A short (one page) statement of purpose written in your own words.
- Evidence of excellence in non-trivial extra-curricular activities.
- An offer letter from the University where you have got admission for Post Graduate study in the academic year 2020-21.
- Evidence of full financial support.
- A passport sized photograph.
For more information, visit https://www.tiarafoundation.com/tiara-special-grant