The U.S. Embassy in Tunisia is pleased to announce a call for applications for the Tomorrow’s Leaders (TL) Program to provide four-years of university tuition and internship opportunities at select institutions of higher learning in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
- full tuition coverage (for a maximum period of four academic years) at one of the participating universities,
- health insurance,
- monthly living allowance,
- two yearly round-trip tickets from and to your home country,
- civic leadership and career-oriented workshops,
- internship opportunities, and
- faculty mentorship and guidance.
- Current high school senior or applicant who graduated from high school in 2021;
- A citizen or national of Tunisia and those qualified to hold a valid Tunisian passport;
- Strong academic credentials;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English with a minimum of 55 for the TOEFL iBT® that is less than two years old;
- Students who qualify may be eligible for up to one year of intensive English language training;
- Maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential;
- Must maintain a high GPA and pass high school leaving exam in final year;
- Ability to start the program in August of 2022.
For more information, visit https://tn.usembassy.gov/the-tomorrows-leaders-program/