Deadline: 1 June 2017
- Culture and Common Identity
- Education and Capacity Building
- Democratic values and the Media
- Public Policy and Institutional Partnerships
- Scientific Exchange and Research Cooperation
- Regional Development, Entrepreneurship and Tourism
- Social Development
- Visegrad Grants with grant amounts up to €6,000.
- The maximum time frame for a Visegrad Grant project is 12 months, and for Strategic Grants between 12 and 36 months.
- Any legal entity or natural person worldwide is eligible for funding, provided that the given project proposal deals with topics relevant to the V4 region and promotes cooperation among project partners in the region, and has a real impact on V4 society.
- Preferences are given to applicants from non-governmental, civil society organizations (NGOs/CSOs), municipalities and local governments, public schools and universities, research and scientific bodies and public institutions in general.
- State administration institutions cannot apply, nor can they be valid project partners, incl. ministries, embassies, official cultural institutes such as Balassi Institutes (Balassi intézet), Czech Centres (České centrum), Polish Institutes (Instytut polski), or Slovak Institutes (Slovenský inštitút).
How to Apply
Project proposals are accepted only electronically through an on-line application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Visegrad Standard Grant.