Deadline: 2 May 2017
Applications are open for “The World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) Learners’ Voice”. WISE invites highly motivated learners who can strongly demonstrate their engagement in the field of education.
WISE invites representatives of institutions, organizations, programs and networks around the world to nominate engaged learners with diverse, outstanding academic and /or personal experiences to participate in the WISE Learners’ Voice Program.
The World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) was established by Qatar Foundation in 2009 under the leadership of its Chairperson, Her Highness Sheikha Moza bint Nasser. WISE is an international, multi-sectoral platform for creative, evidence-based thinking, debate, and purposeful action in education.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 30 on December 31, 2017.
- Candidates must be able to travel and must commit to participating in all WISE Learners’ Voice program components.
- Candidates must be able to fully take part in two residential sessions from March 3–18, 2018 in Athens, Greece and June 17 – July 1, 2018 in Madrid, Spain. Selected participants must provide letters from their school and/or employers confirming their ability to attend both residential sessions.
- Candidates must engage in online project development work and deliver submissions in line with the program deadlines.
- Candidates must hold a valid travel document. All candidates requiring a Schengen Visa must ensure their passport is in compliance with the criteria of the appropriate consulate.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate their academic and/or professional achievements and experiences to date. Candidates must declare that to the best of their knowledge all information provided is correct and complete. Any false statements or information will result in the rejection of the application.
- Candidates must clearly demonstrate their engagement in the education sector through academic, professional and/or personal accomplishments.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate their interest and/or engagement in the thematic issue being explored.
- Candidates must be able to work well in multicultural teams.
- Candidates should be proficient in spoken and written English, and should be comfortable presenting and speaking in public. Participants should have strong active listening skills.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit WISE Learners’ Voice.