Deadline: 15 October 2020
The European Commission (EC) has announced a call for proposals for Establishing and Testing Integrated Interventions aimed at support People in Vulnerable Situations.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- the provision of adequate minimum income benefits;
- activation services supporting the access to employment and
- effective access to enabling goods and services.
- The total budget earmarked for the EU co-financing of projects under this call is estimated at 10 000 000 EUR.
- The Commission expects to fund around 8 proposals.
- The indicative duration of the project is expected to be 30 months.
- public authority or public agency expressly mandated in writing by the competent public authorities to assume responsibility for the implementation of the action;
- non-profit organisation (private or public);
- research centres / institutes / higher education establishments;
- civil society organisations;
- social partner organisation at European, national or regional level (in application of Article 197 2. I of the Financial Regulation, social partner organisations without legal personality are also eligible provided that the conditions of the Financial Regulation related thereto are met).
- Legal entities properly established and registered in the following countries are eligible as applicants:
- Bearing in mind the need for a balanced geographical coverage in this call, a maximum of 2 projects proposed by lead applicants from the same country can be selected for funding.