Deadline: 15 October 2020
The European Commission (EC) has announced a call for proposals for Establishing and Testing Integrated Interventions aimed at support People in Vulnerable Situations.
- the provision of adequate minimum income benefits;
- activation services supporting the access to employment and
- effective access to enabling goods and services.
- The total budget earmarked for the EU co-financing of projects under this call is estimated at 10 000 000 EUR.
- The Commission expects to fund around 8 proposals.
- The indicative duration of the project is expected to be 30 months.
- public authority or public agency expressly mandated in writing by the competent public authorities to assume responsibility for the implementation of the action;
- non-profit organisation (private or public);
- research centres / institutes / higher education establishments;
- civil society organisations;
- social partner organisation at European, national or regional level (in application of Article 197 2. I of the Financial Regulation, social partner organisations without legal personality are also eligible provided that the conditions of the Financial Regulation related thereto are met).
- Legal entities properly established and registered in the following countries are eligible as applicants:
- Bearing in mind the need for a balanced geographical coverage in this call, a maximum of 2 projects proposed by lead applicants from the same country can be selected for funding.