Deadline: 1 May 2019
Are you contributing towards a more sustainable planet? Are you an entrepreneur with an innovative start-up that contributes towards a more sustainable planet? If yes, then apply for the Postcode Lotteries Green Challenge!
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Entries are open for the Postcode Lotteries Green Challenge, one of the largest annual international competitions for bright entrepreneurs that successfully combine sustainability, entrepreneurship and creativity.
The Postcode Lotteries Green Challenge Fund, established by the DOEN Foundation, aims to support former finalists of the competition. For start-ups (new) funding is often necessary to realise further growth. Promising business plans of former finalists that have the potential to develop further are eligible for further investment.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The winner gets €500,000 to bring his/her business to market.
- The runner-up will receive €200,000 and the three other finalists receive €100,000 each.
- An international jury selects the winner and runner-up.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Applicant’s business solution should contribute towards a more sustainable planet. For example: stop plastic pollution, reduce food waste or fight climate change by reducing co2 emissions. And their solution should be ready to go to market within the next two years.
- Applicants Solution
- Business solution should contribute towards a more sustainable planet. For example: stop plastic pollution, reduce food waste or fight climate change by reducing co2 emissions.
- should be developed enough to execute
- should be realisable as a usable product or service within the next two years
- should preferably have integrated Cradle2Cradle principles in the designs
- Besides these criteria, the jury will also look at factors such as: communication potential, courageousness and creativity.
- Applicants should
- be willing to bring their idea to market yourself, and to commit to working with any organisation necessary for developing the product and/or implementing the service
- be 18 years or older
- fully complete all the questions on the entry form in English
- be willing to attend the Postcode Lotteries Green Challenge in the Netherlands if they are selected as a finalist to present their idea to the jury (reasonable travel and lodging expenses for one person per finalist will be reimbursed)
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.greenchallenge.info/